Wednesday, May 5, 2010

ಠ_ಠ

All right, I usually manage to overuse the keyboard face 'XD', but I've found a new companion to overuse, and he is the internet meme of disappointment or disbelief, according to KnowYourMeme.com.  

I wanted to put him in my blog so badly that I dug through all my photos until I found the perfect one to portray the meaning of ಠ_ಠ.

Behold, the best expressions of me and my friends ever captured:


ಠ_ಠ

No edits made, because any edits would destroy the beauty of this image.

BTW, I love these guys. <3 

(Oh yeah, and in case you were wondering, "" is apparently a Kannadan letter, Kannada being one of the Dravidian languages in India. Thanks, KnowYourMeme.com!)

2 comments:

Jen said...

LOL! WTF those are scary but so awesome face!

Deylah said...

Of all the ones we took on the trampoline, this is most definitely my favorite of us. XD

Post a Comment