Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Endless Break is Endless...

...but it's over now, no worries. I'm back! I was taking a sort of...mental vacation, if you will. The great thing about managing your own blog is that you get to name your hours. For me that means: Endless vacation opportunities whenever I want!

That might not be the case when I get a bigger following, though. Maybe when I get to college I'll have more opportunities to get my blog into the world. That's the plan! :)

Anyway, here's a picture that, for once, I chose at random from my albums.
Cats are one of the animal species very skilled in making human-like expressions. This girly, Rufus (we thought she was a boy at first, okay?),  is making an expression close to a smirk or a dare. To me she looks mischievous and adventurous, like she's saying, "Come on, Deylah, let's explore the mysteries of the forest!"

No edits made.

0 comments:

Post a Comment